Monday, August 22, 2011

all about Fall

Hello friends! It has been busy times around our home office. Our fall clothing line arrived, we are working fast and furious on the new website, and we are in the midst of visiting our stores. Whew, I know it sounds tiring but it is very exciting! Below is a photo of our warehouse after the arrival of our amazing fall groups. I personally (this is Ashley talking again) can’t wait for the cobalt blue pants, gorgeous tunics in a hot coral hue, and fun easy wear dresses that will look perfect paired with a great pair of slouch boots and tights! Something else I can hardly wait for…our sweaters! They are on a whole other level for fall and are a certain sell out so pick yours up fast. Oh, and I should mention how excited I am about scarves and layered dressing?! (And yes, I know that it is hovering around 100 degrees where I live. A girl can dream right?)


One of the major trends right now is monochromatic dressing. We love the look of mixing different shades of a color in one outfit. It is a very chic look right now. One of the fall clothing groups called ‘Raisin in the Sun’ (in stores soon) will feature this trend.
Be sure to go check out the new fall clothes at a store near you. We will look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips